ARBITRADE has registered its trademark
On 10 August 2011, the trademark of ARBITRADE was registered in the State Register of the Certificates of Ukraine of Marks for Goods and Services.
ARBITRADE has acquired reputation of the reliable legal counsellor, and therefore our name has become the synonym of the quality, deep analysis and understanding of the challenges addressed by the clients.
Trademark registration is another step towards creation of the company satisfying the world quality standards requirements being extremely important for companies rendering services to the large and medium businesses, as well as to the state structures.
According to Ukrainian legislation (paragraph 3 of Article 5 of the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of the Rights to Marks for Goods and Services”) the certificate validity period shall be 10 years from the date of filing an application on its registration.
Owning a registered trademark provides certain advantages, including but not limiting to the following:
- the right to use the trademark;
- exclusive right to permit the trademark use;
- the exclusive right to prevent unauthorised use of the trademark;
- development of the contemporary forms of business by transferring of the intellectual property rights to the trademark (franchising, transfer of rights according to the license, joint operation etc.);
- the right to use ® – trademark registered in Ukraine;
- record in the customs register and publication of the trademark data and information about the enterprise in the official bulletin distributed in Ukraine and other 32 countries.
Without doubt, name and logo are the distinguishing features of any company. Recognisability of the brand is the result of the effective teamwork. However, reputation and team of lawyers remain the main asset of ARBITRADE Attorneys-at-Law.