Yuliya Chernykh was chosen the member of GAFTA International Contracts Policy Committee
Yuliya Chernykh, partner with ARBITRADE and the head of the International Arbitration Department, is the only representative from the CIS-countries chosen to be the member of GAFTA International Contracts Policy Committee.
The International Contracts Policy Committee (ICPC) plays the central role in the procedure for reviewing and updating of GAFTA contracts. Representatives from the world’s best-known commodities companies and lawyers specilizing in the international trade and arbitration are the members of this Committee.
Yuliya Chernykh is the Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb).
Ms Chernykh is included into panel of recommended arbitrators/practitioners:
- Vienna International Arbitral Center/List of practitioners
- Vilnius Commercial Arbitration Court (VCCA)/List of arbitrators
- The Court of International Commercial Arbitration attached to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania/List of arbitrators
- Kazakhstani International Arbitrage/List of arbitrators
- Cairo Regional Center for International Commercial Arbitration/List of arbitrators.
The Grain and Feed Trade Association (GAFTA) was founded in 1878. Currently GAFTA has over 1000 members from 86 different countries. Internationally more than 80 million tons of the world’s trade in cereals and 70% of trade in animal feeds moves on the terms of the GAFTA Contracts.